Logline: A home-invading female serial killer stalks a true crime author whom she wants to write her bloody life story.
Script: GOLDIE – Brett Martin – AF
My Script Notes: GOLDIE – Brett Martin – notes – 5.20.17
Today’s episode features a writer I’ve known for a while now…Brett Martin (CLONE WIFE – THY ENEMY – 3 SWEET THINGS – WIDOW’S WALK – REAP WHAT YOU SOW – DEAL BREAKER). Brett posts as Electric Dreamer on Scriptshadow.
He was a fantastic guest and shared many of the valuable experiences he’s had thus far on his journey — all while being unrepped.
My apologies for the delay in getting this published, but I’m doing all this from a hotel room and the internet had been down. But it’s back up again and time to make this episode live!!
( Other fellow posters from SS that get a shout-out on the show = KLMN – Craig Mack – Alison Parker – David Scott Martin)
(I had no time to even attempt an audio trailer for this project – my apologies, Brett.)
- If you’d like to know who I am on Scriptshadow; I post as Linkthis83
- Eclipse The Script on Twitter — iTunes — Stitcher
- Sign up for the newsletter here
- DEAL BREAKER announcement
- Brett’s profile at Script Revolution
- 2016 Bloodlist – Fresh Blood Screenplays – GOLDIE
- Scriptshadow Amateur Friday Review – GOLDIE
- Elaine Stritch – I Never Know When