In today’s episode I had the great fortune to interview Rzwan Cabani. He’s been repped by Zero Gravity Management and one of the big four agencies in LA for a couple years now, and still hasn’t had his big break. He graciously discusses his journey and what it’s been like to navigate these waters. Being on the fringe of his dream, but still not quite there yet.
If you have any questions for Rz, please post them in the comments section. He’s willing to check in when he has time this week to answer some of them.
I’m still currently on the road and took a couple extra days in order to do this episode proper. I actually had spent a few days hiking at Yosemite National Park. Which is an amazing place. If you ever go, you must hike Sentinel Dome and Taft Point. They are both rewarding and not bad hikes at all. I did them both the same day, which netted me about 5 miles overall.
Here’s a view from Taft Point:
- If you’d like to know who I am on Scriptshadow; I post as Linkthis83
- Eclipse The Script on Twitter — iTunes — Stitcher
- Sign up for the newsletter here
- Zero Gravity Management
- OZARK teaser trailer
- THE CLIENTELE books on Amazon
- International Astana Action Film Festival
- Timur Bekmambetov on IMDb
- Craig Kellem’s site (hollywoodscript.com)
- BAGGED AND BORED Season One
- BAGGED AND BORED Episode 4: POG CLUB