Title: CINDERELLA: AFTER THE FAIRY TALE
Genre: Dark Fairy-tale Drama
Logline: After Cinderella uses a witch’s dark magic to get to the ball, she must now find a way to break the contract between them or else she’ll have to forfeit her unborn child.
My Script Notes: CINDERELLA – ATF – K Botts – notes – 6.18.17
In today’s episode I talk with the multi-talented screenwriter Katherine Botts (CRATCHIT / THE DEVIL’S WORKSHOP). Katherine posts as Scriptchick on Scriptshadow and Twitch Film Table Reads.
She was an amazing guest and I can’t thank her enough for her time — and especially all the laughs.
My apologies for the delay in getting this published. I’m finally back from California and all the episodes going forward should be much smoother and prompt. At least that’s the hope!
BTW — Katherine is more than willing to answer questions if you have them, so go ahead and post them in the comments section. If you have specific questions regarding I’LL BE NEXT DOOR FOR CHRISTMAS, like dollar amounts, financial specifics, and/or dates, you must go to the Start Engine campaign page and ask those questions there (it’s the LAW!).
- If you’d like to know who I am on Scriptshadow; I post as Linkthis83
- Eclipse The Script on Twitter — iTunes — Stitcher
- Sign up for the newsletter here
- I’LL BE NEXT DOOR FOR CHRISTMAS website
- The difference between investment crowdfunding and rewards-based funding video
- Lawyers explaining equity crowdfunding
- I AM STILL HERE trailer
- Katherine Botts IMDb
- Internet cat sensation Lil Bub
- CRATCHIT review on Scriptshadow
- THE DEVIL’S WORKSHOP review on Scriptshadow
**As of 7/25/17, I’LL BE NEXT DOOR FOR CHRISTMAS has launched a new campaign at Wefunder