Title: THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL
Genre: Horror / Thriller
Logline: After witnessing the murder of her Daddy, nine-year-old Becky and her dog set out to teach the scumbags responsible that Hell hath no fury like a pissed-off, little girl with nothing left to lose.
My Script Notes: THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL – Morris – EtS Notes – 7.17.17
On today’s episode, I got the fantastic opportunity to talk with Nick Morris on the same day that his script, THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL, was reviewed on Scriptshadow.
The guy is awesome and fairly early in his screenwriting journey. But even still, he’s had two AF reviews, placed well in contests, and has a manager. Sounds like this guy is on his way.
- If you’d like to know who I am on Scriptshadow; I post as Linkthis83
- Eclipse The Script on Twitter — iTunes — Stitcher
- Sign up for the newsletter
- A Screenwriter’s Journey to Success: Tips, tricks and tactics to survive as a working screenwriter in Hollywood by Mark Sanderson
- Mark Sanderson’s website
- Mark Sanderson on Twitter
- Mark Sanderson IMDb
- Nick Morris on Twitter
- An interview with Nick Morris about UnDEATH
- THE HARVESTER review on Scriptshadow
- THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL review on Scriptshadow