Don’t you dare miss out on this interview with Craig Walendziak. If you are one of those who appreciates the hard truths about the realities of screenwriting, do yourself a favor and check out both parts of the interview.
Craig transitioned rather seamlessly from the forums of Scriptshadow into the business of screenwriting…at first anyway. Then came time to learn some hard lessons about agents, managers, and the basic everyday challenges of being a screenwriter. He hasn’t officially broken-in, but he’s on the lot wearing a slightly darker turtleneck with fully charged night-vision goggles.
Many thanks to Craig.
- If you’d like to know who I am on Scriptshadow; I post as Linkthis83
- Eclipse The Script on Twitter — iTunes — Stitcher
- Sign up for the newsletter
- A Screenwriter’s Journey to Success: Tips, tricks and tactics to survive as a working screenwriter in Hollywood by Mark Sanderson
- Mark Sanderson’s website
- Mark Sanderson on Twitter
- My Blank Page
- Mark Sanderson IMDb
- Mark Sanderson’s YouTube Channel
- Here Lies Daniel Tate by Cristin Terrill
- Craig Walendziak on Twitter
- THE DEVIL’S HAMMER review on Scriptshadow
- Craig Walendziak on IMDb
- CONTRACTED: PHASE II on IMDb